Prier C-108 Anti Siphon Hot and Cold Wall Hydrant
PRIER C-108 provides a year round source of tempered water in areas that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. Unique to its patented design, the same product can be installed horizontally or vertically. Ordering the C-208 gives you the same style hydrant but with vandal proof extended lockshields with operating key on both hot and cold stems.
The PRIER C-108 has all the characteristics of the historically proven C-134 with the added protection of a self-draining anti-siphon vacuum breaker and backflow check valve. It is available from stock in lengths from close coupled to 24”. Longer sizes are available on request.
- Anti-siphon aluminum vacuum breaker with EPDM backflow preventer and backflow check valve
- Internal checks to prevent thermal migration
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel screws
- Powder coated cast aluminum handle
- Lock shield cap
- AFG teflon with graphite packing for easy maintenance
- Standard “OO” size seat washer
- Each valve air-tested at factory for leak-free quality
- Spout aligning mark with manufacturer’s date code