Amtrol WX-203 Well Pressure Tank
The WX-203 is currently LOW on stock. Looking for a well made replacement at a great price! Try the Zilmet ZHP203BC!
Amtrol invented the first pre-pressurized well tank over 50 years ago as a better solution to traditional air-over-water tanks. This revolutionary product featured an innovative design that uses a hoop ring and groove to lock the diaphragm, liner and shell together.
Today, Well-X-Trol is still the standard of the industry with many unique features including high strength steel to deliver 150 PSIG working pressure, patented Turbulator water circulator device and patent pending antimicrobial liner that neutralizes bacteria on contact.
Well-X-Trol is the world’s most trusted brand of well tanks, backed by an industry leading 7-year limited warranty.
- Shell: High Strength Steel
- Diaphragm: Heavy Duty Butyl
- Liner: Antimicrobial
- System Connection: 304L Stainless Steel
- Stand: Steel or Patented DuraBase®
- Finish: Tuf-Kote™ HG Blue, Tan or Gray
- Water Circulator: Patented Turbulator™
- Air Valve: Projection Welded
- Factory Precharge: 38 PSIG (2.6 bar)
- Max. Operating Temperature: 200º F (93º C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSIG (10.3 bar)
- Max. Relief Valve Setting: 125 PSIG (8.6 bar)
- Warranty: 7-Year Limited
- Controls pump cycling in residential water systems.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Optional, patented DuraBase stand is rugged; never corrodes.
Need the well tank tee kit with pressure switch? Click HERE