Prier P118 TrueTemp Single Handle Wall Hydrant
PRIER P-118 provides a year round source of tempered water in areas that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, reducing the possibility of freezing. The temperature is controlled by the dial inset on the handle, while the handle itself controls the flow of water.
This valve is ideal for car washing, pet washing, cleaning and any other need for tempered water outside of the home.
- Anti-siphon aluminum vacuum breaker with EPDM backflow preventer and backflow check valve
- Internal checks to prevent thermal migration
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated or oil-rubbed bronze body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel mounting bracket with screws
- Each valve air-tested at factory for leak-free quality
- O-ring seals for easy operation
- Ergonomic, rubber grip handle
- Positive shut-off of hot water during cold flow
- Patent pending