Waterstone 30101 Multi Stage Water Filtration Unit
The Waterstone Multi-Stage Filtration system features a single cartridge 3-stage replaceable filter. The first stage is a 20 micron pre-filter, followed by the second stage 5-micron pre-filter, with a final stage GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filter. This unit meets the requirements for NSF 42 & 53. The 30101 system is rated at 1000 gallons providing exceptional filtration capacity and effectively reducing chlorine, VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), bad taste and odor from your municipal drinking water. This system is effective, economical, and a perfect accessory with your Waterstone Hot & Cold, or Cold Only drinking water faucet.
- 1000 gallon capacity filtration system.
- Single cartridge multi-stage filter. 1st stage filter – 20 microns, 2nd stage – 5 microns and 3rd stage filter – GAC.
- Dimensions: 7” W x 6-1/4” D x 15-1/2” H.
- Unit Weight: 4.75 lbs.
- For municipal potable water use only.
- Intake water press. range: 40 psi to 100 psi max.
- Intake water temp. range: 32F to 120F max.
- Includes attachment tubing.
- Made to work with AS-414 Safety Valve Leak Detector.
- Manufactured by Nimbus Inc, and distributed by Waterstone Faucets.
- Manufacturer provided 1 year warranty.
COMMON ELEMENTS FOUND IN DRINKING WATER
These elements can be handled by this multi-stage GAC filtration system. This system is effective, economical, and a perfect accessory with your Waterstone Hot & Cold, Hot only, or cold only drinking water faucet.
Methyl Ethyl Ketone
Oil – Dissolved
Oil – Suspended
Rubber Hose Taste
Taste from Organics