Zoeller Qwik Jon® Premier Toilet System
How does the Qwik Jon Premier Upflush System Work?
- The toilet flushing causes the water to enter the tank and activates an above-floor sewage ½ HP grinder. The QJP utilizes Zoeller’s Tri-Slice® Cutter Technology, which provides powerful cutting capabilities to grind solid waste, toilet paper, sanitary items, and other materials into smaller particles in approximately three to four seconds.
- The pump propels the particles into a standard pipe measuring 3/4″ to 1″ in diameter.
- The tank is now empty, and the system is ready for another use.
- Applications: Residential/Light Commercial
- Flushables: Toilet paper, organic waste and sanitary items
- Install a complete bathroom without breaking concrete!
- Easily connects to a tub, shower, sink, or other ﬁxtures with 2" NPT or 1-1/2" slip side inlets
- No gravity drain required
- Install as a freestanding unit or behind a wall
- Automatic reset thermal overload protects the pump
- Carbon/Ceramic mechanical shaft seal for long life
- Upper and lower ball bearings for eﬃcient and quiet operation
- Non-clogging vortex impeller for reliable operation
- Recessed side handles for carrying
- Withstands total immersion (IP68)
- 1” Discharge elbow with built-in check valve
- Standard 6’ (1.8 m) cord with right angle plug
- Tri-Slice® Cutter Technology - three independent cutting channels provide over 250,000 cuts per minute
- Premium investment-cast 440C stainless steel cutter and cutter plate
- 1 year limited warranty
Items needed by installer
- Supply fittings and waste pipe
- 4" toilet inlet, 2" NPT side inlets, 1" discharge - 3/4" discharge adaptable
- 115V / 1 Ph electrical source with ground fault interrupter (GFCI) protected receptacle
- Water supply - 1/2" supply line
- Tools - screwdriver, hole saw pipe wrenches and piping sealant
Complete Kit (201-4000) includes Qwik Jon Premier and an ADA compliant toilet with an elongated bowl.