Zoeller 507-0005 Basement Sentry Battery Backup Sump Pump
S12 Volt DC backup sump pump systems. Fully automatic entry level system. Use a Z Control device (purchased separately) to monitor the built-in dry contact alarm and receive text, email, and push notifications.
***Upgrade to the 508-0014 back-up system and receive text message alerts and Z Control® Enabled notification and remote access***
- For clear water, emergency backup usage when power is off or the primary pump(s) fail
- Extra protection when the primary AC pump fails due to power outages in storms, brownouts, wiring or electrical problems, when the primary pump fails due to damage, mechanical malfunction or obstructions in the pit, or when the primary pump fails to keep up with excessive water due to rain or overloading
- No other system offers the reliability and protection provided by the Basement Sentry®.
- Pumps:12 V, highly efficient with non-corrosive pump construction (supplied with 6’ [1.8 m] leads)
- Control Box: Includes battery burn-out and overcharge protection. The self-contained 10 amp battery recharger system is a solid state, automatic controller with alarms, light indicators and warning systems.
- LCD Screen: Always displays battery voltage along with other helpful information about the system.
- LED Light Indicators: AC Power - blinks red when power is out. Charged - green indicates battery is fully charged. Charging - yellow indicates power is going to battery. Low Battery - red light blinks when below 10.8 volts and rapidly blinks when below 8.4 volts. High Water - yellow light will blink when the float is activated, and becomes solid after 3 seconds. Alarm Off - yellow light indicates the buzzer is currently silenced.
- High water alarm
- Reverse Polarity Alarm
- Low battery Alarm
- Scroll - display information on the system such as DC pump cycles and power outages
- Alarm Reset - press to reset alarms. Press and hold for three seconds for 24-hour buzzer silence
- The included battery case will accommodate maximum battery dimensions of 13” (33 cm) Length x 7-1/2” (19.5 cm) Width x 9-1/2” (24 cm) Height and fits all group size 27, 29 and 31 batteries.
- Made from non-corrodible polyethylene. To use multiple batteries, order extra battery case with hookup wire (P/N 007861).
- Includes an internal check valve in the discharge tee and includes an additional check valve with integral weep hole adaptable to 1-1/2" pipe.
- This charger uses the latest switch mode technology available. This allows for an extremely efficient charger in a compact design. It satisfies the rigid California Battery Council standards. This charger is also RU approved.
- The estimated life of a fully charged (175 minute reserve capacity) battery when the pump is operating continuously is approximately 7-1/2 hours. Example: the pump's capacity at 10' (3 m) head is 900 GPH (3,407 LPH). Most backup systems require intermittent pump operation. The system will provide protection for extended periods of time dependent upon stop-start requirements.
- Pump performance is based on the use of a fully charged 12 Volt, (200 minute reserve capacity) deep-cycle battery with no deficiency and less than two years old.
- Minimum battery requirements: deep cycle, size 27, 175-minute reserve capacity
Primary sump pump not included with Model 507.
Battery not included.
Performance chart based upon actual performance achieved with a 12 V deep-cycle battery. Some manufacturers publish performance data based upon D.C. pump testing according to Marine Industry standards which can reflect a performance of 40%-80% higher than actual battery powered performance.
Minimum pit size requirements: 18” (46 cm) diameter x 24” (61 cm) deep. For 18" x 22" (46 cm x 56 cm) applications, consult factory.
Not recommended for installation with over 15' (38 cm) total dynamic head.