Zoeller 452-0005 1HP 230V 11GPM 13 Stage Turbine Potable Water Pump
- Stainless steel pump shell, motor shell and drive shaft
- Quiet and economical operation
- No priming required
- Submersible pumps rated by the number of gallons per minute to the well head from various water level depths. Models rated at 5 & 7 GPM (22.7 and 31.8 LPM) are for small homes, cottages and light water usage demands, whereas the 11 and 19 GPM (41.6 and 71.9 LPM) models are for the average residential size home and family.
- Nationally known Franklin 1/2 thru 1 HP motors used on Zoeller submersible pumps are designed to meet NEMA standards. All models are available with either 2 or 3 wire connection plus ground wire.
- 1-1/4” cast iron discharge head prevents cross threading and cracking in the well
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel pump shell
- NEMA-faced mounting ring for long life and protection from motor torque
- Stainless steel hex drive shaft with one-piece stainless steel motor to shaft coupling
- Franklin Electric® NEMA standard 2 or 3 wire water-cooled motor with ground wire (not shown)
- Includes internal positive sealing check valve
- Non-fusing and corrosion-resistant impellers, diffusers and inlet screen molded of Noryl® resin
- Noryl® is a registered trademark of General Electric company
- Control box required for 3-wire models. Quick-disconnect control box features replaceable snap out cover and keeps all components above ground for easy access and repair. Control box not required for 2-wire models.
- 7, 11 and 19 GPM (31.8, 50 and 86.4 LPM) models available
- For use in potable clean water systems only
- 1 year limited warranty.