Stiebel Eltron SHC Mini-Tank Electric Water Heater
An SHC mini-tank frees up precious space while providing plenty of hot water for hand washing or kitchen applications. Why store 30 or more gallons of hot water when 6, 4, or even 2.5 gallons are sufficient?
With its flat back and included bracket an SHC easily mounts right under or near the sink. Once filled with water it simply plugs into a 120 V outlet. With only an 11 amp current draw, no special wiring is required. Lightweight and compact, the SHC saves space, quickly provides hot water right where it is needed.
Plumbed with cold water and used as a stand-alone supply of hot water, or plumbed with hot water from a remote tank to minimize delays, an SHC always delivers hot water when needed. By putting hot water right where it is used, pipe runs are minimized and water and energy use reduced. The smaller tank coupled with superb insulation reduces stand-by losses especially when compared with larger tank-type water heaters.
- Plugs into standard 120 Volt outlet
- 6-Year warranty on tank
- T & P valve included
- Wall-mounted with included bracket
- Brass plumbing connections
- Glass-lined tank
- Stainless steel dip tube
- Fast recovery
- Lowest stand-by losses in the industry
- 2.5, 4, & new 6-gallon models
- Stiebel Eltron is known for high quality products, and the SHC is no exception with a six-year warranty on the tank, and a two-year warranty on all other components.