Panasonic FV-0511VKL2 WhisperGreen® Select™ Fan/Light, 50-80-110 CFM
Reintroducing WhisperGreen® Select™, our whole house IAQ solution with enhancements. First, the newly redesigned elegant grille incorporates a 10W dimmable LED chip panel with <1W LED night light for energy efficient illumination. Our improved single-hinged Flex-Z Fast™ bracket for more flexible and fast installation. Additionally, WhisperGreen Select® includes an environmentally friendly 26 gauge Zinc-Aluminum-Magnesium (ZAM) housing design.
- Customizable, all-in-one whole house precision ventilation solution ideal for use in the bathroom, laundry room, sun room, basement or garage
- Pick-A-Flow Airflow Selector (50-80-110 CFM model) combined with SmartFlow™ technology simplifies the selection process and ensures optimum performance to meet code and reduce callbacks
- New! Elegant grille with integrated 10W dimmable LED chip panel with <1W LED night light; JA-8 compliant for CA Tittle 24
- New! Environmentally friendly 26 gauge Zinc-Aluminum-Magnesium (ZAM) housing design
- New! Improved Flex-Z Fast™; single-hinge bracket with added flexibility, fast and easy installation
- Integrated 6" dual duct adapter enhances installation options / Fits in 2 x 8 construction
- Built-in metal flange provides blocking for penetrations through drywall as an air barrier, and assists with the decrease in leakage in the building envelope during blower door testing
- Suitable for installation in ceilings insulated up to R60
- Dual access junction box simplifies wiring in tight spaces
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected
- UL listed for use with the Panasonic Ceiling Radiation Damper (model # PC-RD05C5)
- 6 year warranty on ECM motor, 5 years on LED, 3 years on parts
WhisperGreen® Select™ is a ground-breaking IAQ solution that has revolutionized the ventilation fan industry with a set of features that enable customization and easier installation. To the builder and professional installer, Panasonic continues to be the innovation leader with high performance ventilation solutions that are built to last. WhisperGreen Select’s unique design and superior energy efficiency are achieved through engineering expertise, provided by a company who sets the standard for quality and value.
Meets stringent green building codes and standards, including ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, ENERGY STAR® for Homes 3.0, IAP, JA8 Title 24, CA Title 24 and WA Ventilation Code
Built-in Pick-A-Flow™ Airflow Selector provides the unique ability to select your required airflow (50-80-110 CFM) with the simple flip of a switch. Being able to choose the proper CFM level gives you the flexibility and assurance that one fan will satisfy a range of ventilation design requirements and perform as promised, even with a complicated duct run.
WhisperGreen Select's customization features really kick in with a set of patented Plug 'N Play™ modules that give you the flexibility to design the perfect fan in advance, or on the fly, for a variety of ventilation applications. With our unique Plug 'N Play modules, you can choose up to three extra features. The first snap-in slot is designed for the Multi-Speed (0, 30 to 110 CFM) module with high/low delay timer. The two remaining slots can accommodate the SmartAction® Motion Sensor and/or Condensation Sensor. Refer to the Accessories Tab for more information on our remarkable Plug ‘N Play modules.
WhisperGreen® Select™ features the same revolutionary ECM motor that comes with our WhisperGreen line of products. With built-in SmartFlow™ technology, WhisperGreen® Select™ is designed to perform as rated, providing precision ventilation. When the fan senses static pressure, its speed is automatically increased to ensure optimal CFM output. This feature provides peace of mind, as the installer doesn’t have to worry about compromising the fan’s performance.
WhisperGreen Select™ is designed to perform as rated. When the fan senses static pressure, its speed is automatically increased to ensure optimal CFM output. This feature provides peace of mind, as the installer doesn’t have to worry about compromising the fan’s performance, even with a complicated duct run.