Moen TL2369EP Chateau Positemp Pressure Balancing Tub & Shower Remodel Trim, Valve Required
The Chateau collection delivers Moen performance and reliability with a simple, understated appeal.
- To replace 2 or 3 hole shower valve & trim
- Lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- Built on the Moen M-PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Valve sold separate- install with Posi–Temp® pressure balancing control valve to maintain water temperature control in the shower
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty
Replacing Trim on an existing Moen valve?
- How does your shower operate?
- If the handle rotates for both temperature and volume this is the correct trim.
- If the handle pulls out for on/off and rotates for temperature, you will need a Moentrol trim.
- Please note that Moen shower trims will only function with Moen valves and cannot be retrofitted to a valve from another brand.