Moen T2153 Brantford Positemp Pressure Balancing Tub & Shower Trim, Valve Required
With intricate architectural features that transcend time, Brantford faucets and accessories give any bath a polished, traditional look. Classic lever handles, a tapered spout and globe finial give this collection universal appeal.
- Lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- Includes shower head and diverting tub spout
- For shower only, order the T2152 or for valve trim only T2151
- Built on the Moen M-PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Valve sold separate
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty
Replacing Trim on an existing Moen valve?
- How does your shower operate?
- If the handle rotates for both temperature and volume this is the correct trim.
- If the handle pulls out for on/off and rotates for temperature, you will need a Moentrol trim.
- Please note that Moen shower trims will only function with Moen valves and cannot be retrofitted to a valve from another brand.