Millrose Compression Seal Tape
Blue Monster Compression Seal Tape stops problem leaks while under pressure - without turning off the water source! Developed for professional plumbing contractors, Blue Monster Compression Seal Tape is ideal for crisis and long-term applications.
Blue Monster Compression Seal Tape features self-fusing layers that form a waterproof compression seal. Seal leaks up to 150 PSI on any type of rigid piping, from galvanized and cast iron to copper and all types of plastics and rubber.
Blue Monster Compression Seal Tape contains no adhesive. This tape seals by compression, so pulling the tape as tight as possible forms a chemical reaction that fuses the layers of tape into a mass of silicone. Once fused, the silicone mass forms a heavy-duty bond on the leak or connection that serves as an emergency or long-term repair.
Blue Monster Compression Seal Tapes are offered in 1” and 2” widths. Use the “big” 2-inch width tape for larger applications as it requires fewer wraps for a leak-proof seal. No waste and no re-taping make sealing joints a breeze.
For crisis and long-term applications
- Stops nasty leaks under pressure without turning off the water source.
- Seal leaks up to 150 PSI (water, air, steam)
- Self-fusing layers for a waterproof, long-term compression seal
- Effective to 500°F / 260°C
- Suitable for burial without jacketing
- Environmentally safe and non-toxic
- Stops and prevents corrosion
- Safe for drinking water
- All purpose - use on iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, CPVC, ABS and more
- Ideal for irrigation pipe repair
- Easy to use - no waste