Moen Kingsley T3111 Moentrol Valve Trim
With classic Kingsley, each understated detail--like decorative hot/cold temperature inlays, simple lever handles and arched spout--comes together to create enduring, stand-out style.
- Lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- Equipped with the Moentrol® control valve allowing you to adjust both water volume and temperature. pressure-balancing feature helps maintain temperature even when other water sources in the house are in use
- Showerhead sold separately
- Built on the Moen M-PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty
Replacing Trim on an existing Moen valve?
- How does your shower operate?
- If the handle pulls out for on/off and rotates for temperature, this is the correct trim.
- Where are the screw holes located?
- 2&7- no additional parts are needed
- 5&7- order adapter 145058
- If the handle rotates for both temperature and volume you will need a Positemp trim.
- Please note that Moen shower trims will only function with Moen valves and cannot be retrofitted to a valve from another brand.