IPEX 397040 Pint PVC Cement Low VOC System 1738
The first engineered PVC Flue Gas Venting System certified to UL 1738 System.
- System 1738 Flue Gas Venting offers a full range of pipe, fittings and termination components that are manufactured from an engineered PVC compound, rated for a maximum flue gas temperature of 149˚F and that are fully certified to the rigorous requirements of UL 1738 venting standard for gas-burning appliances, Categories II and IV
Benefits of using System 1738
- Fully certified as a complete system of pipe, fittings, cement and venting accessories
- Permanent solvent welding joining system
- Material type, temperature rating and product certification is included in the pipe print line and fitting certification sticker
- Carbon monoxide warning label
- Solvent cement formulated for the application
*It is important to note that different manufacturers have different joint systems and adhesives. Do NOT mix pipe, fittings or joining methods from different manufacturers.