Canplas Endura 3925A02LO Low Profile Grease Interceptor
Endura®Low Profile models are used in applications where clearance under the sink is at a premium and in-floor installation is not viable or preferred. The 25 GPM Lo-Pro models are offered with 2" inlet/outlet connections and feature a smooth internal and external tank profile. The baffles are designed to rotate forward in removal and replacement, reducing the required overhead clearance for removal and regular maintenance. Supplied with accessible compact flow control. NSF Certified to CSA B481.1, ASME A112.14.3 & PDI G101
- Supplied with accessible flow control device (HxHxH) for solvent weld installation to ABS and PVC DWV systems.
- Just 11" overall height (7.5" connection centres) Endura.
- Smooth tank profile inside and out for ease of maintenance and cleaning.
- Tank installed using mechanical joint couplings (by others), allowing for connection with various piping materials.
- 2" No-Hub connection compatible with DWV piping.
- Maximum service temperature rated at 220 Deg F/104 Deg C continuous discharge.
- Lightweight but highly durable construction offers ease of handling, installation and product longevity compared to traditional interceptors.
- Cover exceeds CSA B481.0 Class L - Proof load min. 600lb (270kg). Expected service load Max 300lb (135kg).
- Recessed silicone seal prevents foul odors from escaping in service.