Dewalt DCH263R2 20V MAX* 1-1/8 in. Brushless Cordless SDS PLUS D-Handle Rotary Hammer Kit
The 20V MAX* Brushless 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
- Drilling holes for rebar dowels
- drilling holes for rod hanging anchors like Hangermate™, Snake™, Mini-Undercut™, and dropins.
- drilling holes for bracing applications with anchors like ScrewBolt+™
- Chipping overpour from walls
- chipping out overpour for cast in place anchors and lift hooks
- Chipping out mortar and brick in building restoration.
- (1) DCH263 Rotary Hammer
- (1) 360˚ Side Handle
- (2) 20V MAX* DCB206 Batteries
- (1) Charger
- (1) Depth Rod
- (1) Kit Box