Cherne® Single-Size Plumbing Test-Ball® Plugs
Cherne® Single-Size Test-Ball® Plugs are designed to test drain, vent and waste systems in every type of pipe. They also can be inserted through a test tee to seal out-of-round pipe.
Cherne Plumbing Test Ball® Plugs were first introduced in 1953 as a more versatile product than traditional mechanical plugs. Designed to test drain, vent and waste systems Cherne Test Ball® Plugs could be used in any type of pipe, could be inserted through a test tee, and sealed out of round pipe as well.
Cherne introduced the multi-size yellow-top Test Ball® plugs in 2002. These test ball plugs have the same great features found in the original test ball plugs, but can be used in more than one pipe size.
- Ideal for testing DWV plumbing systems at pressures up to 13 psi or with 30 ft of head pressure
- Inflatable design can fit through test tees, sanitary tees, floor drains and other hard to access pipe openings
- Natural rubber body provides excellent expansion and a great seal in round and out-of-round pipe
- Ring and chain assembly helps prevent the plug from being drawn into DWV systems during tests
- Utilizes a standard tire air fitting for easy connections
- Schrader Valve Inflator: Includes cap with valve core tightener
- Available in 1-1/4"-6"
*Always block plugs when conducting air tests