BrassCraft G2PS14XC 5/8 x 3/8 1/4 Turn Straight Push-On Jiffy Stop
BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nominal Push Connect Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Compression Outlet 1/4-Turn Straight Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures – faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The straight valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. With a 90 degree turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home.
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- 1/2 in. Nom Push Connect Inlet x 3/8 in. OD Comp Outlet
- Compatible with copper, PEX and CPVC
- For use in potable water distribution systems. Not intended for recirculating water systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115° F. For those applications, use our KT™ series ball stops.
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off operation
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Installation ready: requires no special tools, soldering or glue for a watertight seal
- 100% leak tested to ensure reliable, leak-free performance
- For indoor use
- Temperature rating: 40° to 160°F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA