AMTROL EX-30 Extrol Expansion Tank
Original price $57.89 - Original price $57.89
$57.89 - $57.89
Current price $57.89
Extrol expansion tanks accept expanded fluid in closed-loop hydronic systems to control pressure buildup, improve comfort and help reduce energy costs. Nearly seven decades after inventing the first diaphragm expansion tank, Amtrol’s lineup now includes specialty models engineered for modern, high-efficiency systems. None of it would have been possible without Extrol – The One That Started It All™.
- Shell: High Strength Steel
- Diaphragm: Heavy Duty Butyl/EPDM
- System Connection: Steel
- Air Stem: Projection Welded
- Air Valve Cap: Patented InSight™ Indicator Cap
- Factory Precharge: 12 PSIG (0.8 bar)
- Max. Operating Temperature: 240º F (116º C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 PSIG (6.9 bar)
- Warranty: 7-Year Limited
- For use in closed, hydronic heating systems to control pressure build-up.
- Accepts expanded water as system temperature rises and returns it to the system as the temperature drops.