Dewalt DCG413R2 4.5 in. 20V MAX* XR® Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder Kit with Kickback Brake
The small angle grinder has a brushless motor that elongates motor life and requires no time changing out worn brushes. The wheel stops within 2 seconds or less. Its Kickback Brake engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback, and will shut off for further protection.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection™ - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- Metal Grinding
- Metal Cutting
- Cutting Bricks/Pavers
- Concrete Cutting
- Concrete Surfacing
- (1) Grinder
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Hex Key
- (1) Inner and Outer Flange
- (1) 4.5 in Type 27 Guard
- (2) 6.0 AH DCB206 Batteries
- (1) Charger DCB115
- (1) Kitbag