Flushmate INTELLI-Flush Automatic Flushing System for 503 and 504 Series
Retrofit Design Sets Touch-Free Standard for Electronic Flushing. FLUSHMATE INTELLI-Flush enables touch-less, electronic sensor operation of existing FLUSHMATE units. Reduces the spread of bacteria, recurring odors and adds the convenience of automatic flushing. Combines all the water-saving and superior performance advantages of FLUSHMATE with the convenience of no-touch operation.
- Flushmate III - 503
- Flushmate III - 503H
- Flushmate IV - 504
Not compatible with Gerber 21-012, Mansesa, St. Thomas and Vitromex toilets, or Sloan Toilets with 504 Series systems.
- Battery-activated (no electricity)
- Infrared technology ensures toilets are always flushed, user pick-up or hand-wave
- Adjustable flush delay, 5 or 7 second
- Touch-free design promotes hygiene
- Greatly reduces restroom odors
- Ideal where physical flushing limitations are a concern, ADA compliant
- Quick and simple installation
- Override button included
- Contemporary design enhances restroom decor
- Choose from chrome or white on sensor trim
- Four C Cell and four AA cell alkaline batteries included
- Three year expected battery life
- 3 year limited warranty
- 24 hour flush cycle feature (Ideal for commercial applications)
Quick Installation: Remove lid, actuator rod and flush handle; install appropriate adapter; mark wall and install flush module in position; install override button and batteries; plug in override button wire and battery pack and you are finished. Tools required: Phillips and slotted screwdrivers, pliers and ruler.