How to Reset the Bottle Count on an Elkay Bottle Filler
1) Depress the program button for approximately 2 seconds until the display changes then release. The display will change and scroll through two messages: “RST FLTR” – Reset Filter Status LED “SETTINGS” – System Settings Sub Menu If the program button is not pushed again the display will scroll through the two messages above for three cycles and then default back to bottle count and be back in run mode.
2) When the display changes to “SETTINGS”, depress the button again. The display will change to show: “RNG SET”- Range set for IR sensor. “UNIT TYP” - Type of unit (REFRIG or NON-RFRG) “FLT SIZE” - Select filter capacity “RST BCNT” - Reset bottle count If the button is not pushed again the display will scroll through the four messages above for three cycles and return to run mode.
3) When display shows “RST BCNT” push program button once the display will show current value, e.g. “0033183”.
4) Once display shows current value push the program button once more to reset back to 0. The display will show BTLCT = 0 for approximately 2 seconds and then return to run mode showing 00000000 bottles. NOTE: Once the bottle count is reset to zero there is no way to return to the previous bottle count.
5) Testing the bottle counter: REFRIG units: Place bottle or hand in front of sensor for approximately 9 seconds to see bottle counter count 00000001, (This is based on filling a 20 oz. bottle). NON-RFRG units: Place bottle or hand in front of sensor for approximately 6 seconds to see bottle counter count 00000001, (This is based on filling a 20 oz bottle).